07 May 2010

Now that's more like it.



Last night I dreamt that my sister got me a part-time job with her at a secret government nuclear weapon site near Ferndale. It was fifteen to twenty hours a week, and we just monitored the bombs on our computers and got paid for it. We were stationed in a kind of elongated geodesic dome. The décor was white and light salmon. We could listen to music and chat during our shifts. My boss was pretty cute, too.

I should just record my dreams on this blog. I have enough to make daily posts.

2 comments:

  1. I like this job. It sounds kind of Homer Simpson's job at the nuclear plant.

    Hmmm... cute bosses. WIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except Homer Simpson works at a power plant and I was working at a secret nuclear weapons facility. I remembered I asked, "But what if we have to use one of these?" and the cute boss said, "Don't worry, you're not responsible for launching the bombs. Someone else will do that."

    ReplyDelete