02 October 2009

Can You Answer Honestly? (one of those dumb quizzes my sister and I butchered)

Can you fill this out without lying? You've been tagged, so now you need to answer all the questions HONESTLY. At the end, choose at least 8 people to be tagged. Don't forget to tag me!

To do this, copy this entire message, then go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, delete my answers, and type yours. Easy peasy!

Next, tag 7 people (in the right hand corner of the app). Click publish (at the bottom). Have fun! :)


Debbie / Bethylene

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
paper shreds. / my big toe.

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
lying on my bed, myspace style. / the booking station at the local jail.

3. Can you play Guitar Hero?
no. / no.

4. Name someone who made you laugh today?
myself. / my sister.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why?
we haven't gone to bed yet because we were watching Bollywood movies illegally.

6. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
is there life on maaaaars? / longview, washington.

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks?
kissing me sets off fireworks of its own. / i only kiss people if they have set off fireworks first.

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
we share a bedroom.

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends?
i don't believe in exes. long-term, baby! / i kill all my exes, so i don't have to worry about friendship.

10. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
sexy. / gassy.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard?
i don't know, when did you? / yesterday when Debbie used my toothbrush. fiend.

12. Who took your profile picture?
Cecil B. DeMille. / the local county sheriff.

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
my neighbor. my camera connects to my telescope. / my imaginary friend, Timothy.

14. Was yesterday better than today?
yesterday never goes away and tomorrow never comes. / i have that thing where you forget yesterday when you fall asleep. so i don't know.

15. Can you live a day without TV?
what's the difference between reality and TV? / no.

16. Are you upset about anything?
yes, my big toe. / yes, at Debbie.

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
you get what you pay for. / no.

18. Are you a bad influence?
yes, i run naked with scissors. / i taught her to do that.

19. Night out or night in?
i don't like people. / i don't like nights, that's when the vampires come.

20. What items could you not go without during the day?
my 7.62x51mm M40 sniper rifle. / my segway.

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
the crazies. / i've never been to a hospital. my mother had me in the car.

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say?
"tonite 7 behind fred meyers." / "i'm meeting steve tonight at 7!!!!!! :) :) :)"

23. How do you feel about your life right now?
high. / it's ending soon.

24. Do you hate anyone?
Emilio Estevez. / that stalker lady from the bank who calls me all the time.

25. If we were to look in your facebook inbox, what would we find?
nothing. / vague invitations to do something sometime.

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass?
i had a poppyseed muffin this morning, so no. / after the lab calls my doctor.

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Steve thinks i am perfect. he said so last night, over text. / i tell myself that i am perfect every day.

28. What song is stuck in your head?
"The Song that Never Ends". / "The Song that Never Ends".

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
a zombie, so i can destroy it in nasty ways. / not Edward Cullen.What you don't want to see outside your window at two in the morning, or at any time, really.

30.Wanna have grandkids before you’re 50?
yes. lots. / are you kidding? i don't want to have any kids before 50!

31. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
shower, maybe. / clean out my belly button.

32. Do you think too much or too little?
what are the options again? / maybe.


Wow, that quiz really was "easy peasy"!!!!!

dear emilio,
watch your back.
cordially,
debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment