21 August 2009

Why I am the way that I am.


My sister's friend's sister posted this picture of my sister on facebook with a caption:
the most gorgeous, beautiful, outstanding, spectacular, amazing, lovely, extraordinary, glamorous, smart, tactful, punctual, awesome, royal, cozy, talented, photogenic, astounding, fantastic, incredible, marvelous, miraculous, phenomenal, fabulous, prodigious, unbelievable, wonderful, sexy, magical, furry, stupendous, delicious, polite, astonishing, elite, mesmerizing, remarkable, and graceful person in the whole world.

yess it is all true.

And I have to live with her! Pity, please.

3 comments:

  1. hahah! What?! I didn't know you posted this! I actually wrote this caption... I took pictures of said friend's sister and then she gave me her account to post the pictures I took. Then, I added this for funsies.

    I'm also the most humble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "royal" and "furry" are my favorite descriptors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought "cozy" was pretty funny. If I do say so myself. haha.

    ReplyDelete