17 August 2009

Freaky/Cool Miracles

Yesterday I was praying really hard that I would find my visiting teachee at church and that I could get in touch with the other visiting teachee who I had a really strong feeling (i.e. Holy Ghost impression) didn't even live here. Both happened pretty easily, so that was cool.
The freaky/cool part happened when the bishop set me apart as a ward missionary. One minute he was talking about how I would find people to teach the gospel to, yadda, yadda, and the next moment he was quoting my patriarchal blessing! Specifically he quoted and reemphasized the part that's really pretty unusual and also pertinent to my time of life. Lately I had been wondering if the patriarch had misspoken. I guess not because the bishop just said the same exact thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment