29 January 2011

The Time I Was a Mermaid and Fell in Love with Superman

During my mission, I dreamt that I was Ariel from The Little Mermaid, except I wasn't a cartoon and I looked like Sister Vance, my mission companion. (She had long red hair like Ariel.)
One day I was swimming around in the ocean, when down floated a Brandon Routh–Dean Cain Superman. Lex Luthor had hung kryptonite around his neck and kicked him into the water. (I'm pretty sure this happened in one of the Superman movies.) I swam over to Superman and removed the necklace. Superman thanked me and swam/flew off.Lex Luthor was so mad at me that he captured me, put me in a tank of water on a big oil tanker, and sent me off to a zoo in Metropolis. Superman flew in and saved me. He and I fell in love.
We went to my father, King Triton, to tell him that we wanted to get married (which was fine because Superman can breathe underwater). The king got really mad, but when I told him how much I loved Superman, he decided it was okay. Superman and I were happy and kissed. A lot. And then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment