19 September 2010

The Time I Was Vampire Santa's Little Helper


Last night I dreamt that I worked in this large Christmas-themed store. It was pretty upscale—there were real fir garlands and twinkling lights and big wired gold ribbon everywhere. Then the room lights started flickering, and everyone screamed and ran to the center of the store, where the entrance to the basement was. Some scary vampire in black robes rose out of the basement and said, "You will die!" pointing at some of my friends. Three of my girl friends and I locked arms for safety and said, "Don't let go! What ever happens, don't let go!" Then the lights went out for a long time and there was screaming and one by one my friends were torn away from me.

A voice whispered in my ear, "We left you alive because you can become one of us!" and then the lights came back on. My three friends were dead, and I was covered in their blood. This guy gave me a hug and said everything would be all right, but I was still afraid that the vampires would come for me. Something happened with a bus, and then I woke up.

Analysis: I'm stressed about school, so my brain thought up another annual situation that always stresses me out: Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment