09 August 2010

The Time A Wheel of Cheese Tried to Take Over the World


Last night I dreamt that a large orange wheel of cheese, kind of like the wheel of cheese in that weird Cheez-It commercial, was the tyrannical leader of these three young men. The cheese told them to do stuff like rob banks and things, but it didn't have a mouth. It had some sort of telepathic communication. Usually I am one of the characters in my dreams, but this time I just sat back and watched it go down like a movie. This particular dream was probably brought on by reading about the Sims 2 Grilled Cheese aspiration in detail right before I went to bed. (The aspiration levels all refer to some type of cheese that I want to eat.) The young men were trying to break into the White House or the Pentagon or something, and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment