13 August 2010

The Time I Met the New Billionaires Club


Last night I dreamt that my parents owned several houses in their area: their real house, the manufactured home we lived in when I was in high school, and a farmhouse that in the dream I said was built in 1905. The farmhouse was a little rundown, but gorgeous and out in the country. I moved into it. The only problem was that the house was dusty and smelled moldy and it really bothered my allergies. After being there for a few weeks, I was really feeling sick. I told my parents, and they said that we could switch houses.

I couldn't wait anymore, so I ran to my nearest neighbors' house. Their house wasn't very big on the outside, but it looked very nice inside. They had shiny reddish hardwood floors and luxurious countertops. A bunch of other people were at the house. They were having a New Billionaires meeting—everyone there had either recently won a lottery or inherited a lot of money. The people were all really nice, but I felt really out of place and wanted to leave. There was a redheaded woman with a Southern Belle accent in a blue suit. I sneezed, and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment