12 July 2013

The Time I Was a Prisoner in a Heavy Metal Band and Nothing Made a Lick of Sense

I am a convict escaping from a horrible prison. There is a hospital in a hill above the prison, but they turn me in. I'm also a new age Celt because of a heavy metal band I heard from the prison walls. Also I'm me shopping for stuff at a Grocery Outlet. We try to decide whether Dennis would like a squashed box of Berry Cheerios

Then I'm in the prison trying to help the convict who was caught and will never see the outside again. Just sits in his own filth with the guy who ruled the guards, talking about his escape and counting days on the wall.

Also playing a game. My mom and I try to go to the doctor. Hear the prison and the Celtic heavy metal band. We went to the wrong hospital, but maybe I should wait until I'm at the right one. And then I wake up and can't write this down correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment